Friday, November 21, 2008

A Night To Remember


Nove 20, 2008 a night I consider "A Night To Rember. A friend from the San Agustine Museum invited me to watch the 5th Internation Music Festival of the San Agustine Museum. It was a 3-night event featuring different artists from the Basque Country. I was with a friend the night before and the artista were a renowned Spanish organist and an Spanish Tenor and a Pinoy trumpetter, a former member of the Phil. Philharmonic Orchestra. They performed classical Spanish pieces.



And on the last night hey still have 3 artists doing different pieces this time. The second half of the concert was the Phillipine Philharmonic Orchestra. I came alone because my friends are busy. I have to watch them because it's an opportunity I cannot miss. The PPO performing live for free in an intimate venue.




The performance was world class. The audience were glued the to ther performance. it was world class. Ang galing ng PINOY! BRAVO!

The audience wanted more and they gave one last performance. AMAZING!

Then umuwi na kami kasi malayo pa uwian at gutom na.

No comments: